Chancy Drugs’ top priority is to protect the health and safety of our employees and our patients.
Vaccinated Employees (effective May 17, 2021):
- Employees that have received both doses of the Moderna or Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine, or the single dose of the Johnson and Johnson Covid-19 vaccine are no longer required to wear masks during work hours. (To be considered fully vaccinated, employees must wait 2 weeks after receiving either the Johnson and Johnson one dose vaccine or the second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.)
- Fully vaccinated employees assisting a patient away from the acrylic barriers must wear a mask.
- Fully vaccinated employees that do not wear a mask will be required to wear a “I Got My COVID Vaccine!” promotional button.
- If the vaccinated employee chooses not to wear the “I Got My COVID Vaccine!” promotional button, the employee will be required to wear a mask during work hours and should wear the “ Get your COVID Vaccine!, Ask Me How” promotional button.
Unvaccinated Employees (effective May 17, 2021):
- Unvaccinated employees are required to wear masks at all times during work hours.
- All unvaccinated employees are required to wear the “ Get your COVID Vaccine!, Ask Me How” promotional button.
Why do I have to wear a mask if I haven’t been vaccinated?
- Vaccinations are a form of protection for you and others around you.
- Masks serve as a precautionary measure for those that are not yet vaccinated.
- If you have been medically advised to postpone getting a Covid-19 vaccine, then it is very important for you to wear a mask for protection.
Questions? Call Kristen Goodin for more information.