What Our Patients Like Most About Our Pharmacy
We would love your feedback! Leave us a review on Facebook or click the Chancy location below to leave us a review.
- "It is your typical small town pharmacy with BIG town features such as compounding, durable equipment, diabetic shoes, on site vaccines and a medical clinic on premises."
- "Friendly knowledgeable Pharmacist."
- I would have given 5 stars except the pharmacy prices are a little bit higher than their closest neighborhood competitor."
"The staff are professional and friendly."
"Chancy Drugs has the best customer service in Valdosta. I always feel better after talking to the friendly staff. Their compiling service makes remembering to take my medicines so much easier, and their compounding is convenient and efficient."
- "First time using drugs store extremely nice people helped me get my scripts transferred from NC although not covered on my current insurance due to NC Dr still will be using them in the future for mine and family's needs.... Thanks for being so helpful in our time of need."
- "Staff is always helpful and fast service."
- "Very professional and knowledgeable staff. I can always count on them for assistance when I need it!"
- "One of the few compounding pharmacies in the area. They have a convenient drive thru and always provide great service."
- "I love this establishment and all their employees. ..cause they are really concerned about us ...the customers."
- "Wonderful people! I would recommend Chancy Drug stores to anyone!"
- "Having Chancy Drugs in Lake Park is wonderful! The staff is always so friendly and helpful."
- "Been doing business here for years and I can't say enough about the wonderful customer service I've received."
- "I went in with high expectations of this clinic. They did wonderful owning up to their expectations. I was in and out within 30 mins."