Serve and assist patients through the Chancy Way. Meet all expressed needs of patients and discover unexpressed needs of patients. Optimize pharmacy efficiency and profitability with medication synchronization, therapeutic optimizations, and revenue integrity.
Responsibilities: Serve and assist patients through the Chancy Way. Meet all expressed needs of patients and discover unexpressed needs of patients. Optimize pharmacy efficiency and profitability with medication synchronization, therapeutic optimizations, and revenue integrity.
Reports to: Pharmacist in Charge (PIC), Operations Management
- Supports pharmacological services by stocking, assembling, and distributing medications.
- Greets patients in person and by phone, answers questions and requests, and refers inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level, anticipates needed medications and supplies, places and expedites orders with multiple suppliers, removes expired drugs, and processes returns to suppliers.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organizes medications to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions, preparing labels, calculating quantities, and assembling other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Generates revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
- Verifies patient’s insurance eligibility and resolves rejected claim submissions.
- Knowledgeable in all Chancy Drugs’ services through medication synchronization, compounding, hormone replacement therapy, immunizations, and delivery.
Salary: The salary of a pharmacy technician (non-certified and certified) is based on experience, performance, and results.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Work Hours: 40 Hours Weekly
Location: There is potential for this position to be a floating pharmacy technician position working at multiple stores.