Maintaining oral health is crucial to one’s overall health. This is one reason why it is extremely important to keep one’s oral cavity clean and germ-free. However, when one goes to the dentist, prescriptions made after an appointment don’t always satisfy every person’s taste.
Those Dental Checks that You Dread
A trip to the dentist can be uneasy and uncomfortable. We all have that subtle fear of the dentist chair, the shiny but sharp dentist tools and the unnerving whirring of the dentists’ equipment. With compounded medication, the physical discomfort during a trip to the dentist can be eased and lessened.
Customized Dental Solutions
As each case is different, a dental practitioner can work closely with one of our compounding pharmacists so he/she can prescribe medication. Most pharmacies only offer the usual medications prescribed for dentistry – denying you the variety of options. As healthcare providers, we are aware of the various people needing oral and dental care – children who are scared of the dentist, to individuals having dentures made, to old folks having their dentures made – each client is different and therefore, need to be taken care of in a more individualized way. Luckily, at Chancy Drugs, we offer a wide selection of medications for dentistry for a wide range of conditions such as:
- Pre and Post Procedural Anxiety
- Pain Relief
- Fluoride Treatments
- Gum Disease
- Plaque Removal
- Canker Sore
- Tooth Whitening
- Medication to Suppress Gag Reflex
- Transdermal Medications to Treat Nausea
- Flavored Medications
- Medications free of Sugar, Lactose, Preservatives or Dyes
- Difficult-to-Find or Commercially Unavailable Medications
As each patient needs may vary, compounding offers options and enhances the acceptability, and application of dental medication through customized dosage forms.
- Patients who cannot swallow pills may have medicine administered through a gel or cream rubbed into the skin or gums.
- Patients with a fear of needles may receive a topical anesthetic instead of having it injected.
- Flavored medication, rinses, gels or pastes can be used to alternative those who have an unpleasant flavor to make administering it easy but still retaining its vital properties and performance.
If conventional dosage forms don’t suit you, Chancy Pharmacy can prepare them in many unique ways ranging from:
- Oral Topical Gels or Creams
- Oral Sprays
- Lip Balms
- Flavored Medication (works especially for kids)
Chancy Drugs understands your specific needs, which is why we offer our compounded solutions to make your next dentist visit a pleasant one. With a wide stock and selection of pharmaceutical components and ingredients, compounding medication to suit each different patient is a breeze.
Chancy Pharmacy also provides other dental supplies for dentists to recommend for their patients:
- Mouth rinses for oral bleeding
- Mouth washes for daily usage
- Commercially unavailable medications
Our licensed compounding pharmacists are committed to provide effective solutions and treatments. Remember, at Chancy Pharmacy, customization is our expertise and it is what we promise to continuously give to our trusted clients.
Contact Chancy Drugs at 229-245-9922 for your personalized medicine!