Serve and assist patients through the Chancy Way. Meet all expressed needs of patients and discover unexpressed needs of patients. Optimize pharmacy efficiency and profitability with medication synchronization, therapeutic optimizations, and revenue integrity.
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pharmacist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Who you are:
- Caring: A compassionate and experienced pharmacy tech with a passion for going the extra mile to help our patients.
- Committed: You are detail-oriented and take pride in a job well done. You have a positive mindset and can-do mentality, and strive for excellence daily.
- Community-focused: A team player who treats others in a respectful manner, gets the work done, and doesn’t hesitate to pitch in and help others.
Why Chancy Drugs?
You aren’t just an employee at Chancy Drugs. You are a member of our Chancy family! In fact, your family is important to us, too! We pride ourselves in prioritizing work/life balance for our team. And we offer great benefits to ensure you, and your family members, are well taken care of.
- Full-time employment
- Work hours: Monday—Friday (9am-6pm) and only every other Saturday (9am to noon).
- Sign-on bonus
- Monthly bonus earning potential
- Full Benefits: medical, dental and vision insurance, health savings account, and life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Opportunities available at multiple locations
About Chancy Drugs
Established in 1966, Chancy Drugs is a family-owned and locally operated independent pharmacy business with five retail pharmacy locations, and one closed door pharmacy, all located in South Georgia.
From filling traditional prescriptions, to custom compounding, our full-service retail pharmacies in Adel, Hahira, Lake Park, Moultrie and Valdosta offer a wide range of services specifically tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual patient.
At Chancy Drugs, we are a family of caring professionals committed to meeting the needs of our patients and our community.
Are you looking to join a team committed to making a difference one person at a time?
If so, apply here today!